Don’t forget…. summarise your entry in no more than 300 words. You have up to 2,000 words to describe your entry in detail: including the Objectives, Achievements, Benefits, Future Plans, etc.
Please cover the following aspects of your project, as these will form the basis of assessment by the judges
• What did the project involve doing?
• Why did you do it?
• What did it cost?
• If quantifiable, what did the project achieve in terms of sustainable development, economy, environment and/or equity?
• Who and what benefited?
• Longer term benefits?
• Was there anything innovative about the project?
• Can other organisations/communities benefit from implementing your methods?
• What did you learn from the project and are you planning any further development?
Evidence to support or substantiate claims is always useful.
You can add up to six A4 pages of evidence to support any claims made in your entry.
You can submit an entry that highlights one particular environmental project,
OR you can submit the same entry in more than one appropriate category,
OR you can submit more than one entry – each one covering different aspects of your environmental activity
OR you can submit one entry that covers your entire environmental policy and achievements.
The choice is yours. There is no limit to how many entries you submit – nor to how many awards you can win.
For each paper, simply write up to 300 words to summarise your entry; and you then have another 2,000 words to provide the details and achievements.
Each entry will entitle you to a free ticket for the prestigious presentation ceremony.
• You can enter via the online form by below
• by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• or you can send a postal entry to
JANUARY: JUDGING AND WINNER NOTIFICATIONS
SPRING: GREEN WORLD AWARDS PRESENTATION CEREMONY
NOVEMBER: HOUSES OF PARLIAMENT, LONDON CEREMONY